This recipe will make 12 servings and will take about 45 minutes (25 active) to prepare.
Ham and Parsley Quiche
3 eggs, beaten
1/4 pound ham, finely chopped
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
Salt and pepper
1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl combine eggs, cheese, ham, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Unroll the dough and separate into four rectangles. Then, cut each rectangle into thirds to create twelve pieces of dough.
4. Shape each piece into larger, thinner shape and press into a well greased mini muffin pan.
5. Pour 1 tablespoon of the egg mixture into each cup. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the the eggs are set and the quiche golden brown.
Chopping the parsley and ham finely will ensure that they are held in suspension in the egg and do not sink to the bottom of the cup. Also, you'll need to spray the mini muffin pan with more Pam than you'll think you need. Finally, I think it's a good idea to stagger the quiche in the muffin pan, so you may need to use two pans or one large one. When the quiche come out of the oven, you can trim any burnt edges for a nice presentation.